Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nan Ru Pork Belly




Fresh from my kitchen  =P~


Okay. Time for the recipe. This is my own recipe according to my family's and my own liking.

Ingredients:
3 layer pork
bits of salt
bits of pepper
fermented bean curd (in chinese, it's called "nan ru") -- i use only 1 cube of nan ru
few drops of maggi seasoning sauce
about 1 to 2t of sesame oil
calamansi lime (or is it kalamansi?)

Method:
mix all the ingredients together and marinate the pork for at least half an hour before frying or grill it inside the oven.. before serving, squeeze the lime juice on top of the meat ! that's all. yeah i mean it. no kidding. it's as easy as that.

p/s: FOR BETTER TASTE, marinate it overnight..i marinate mine for few hours only though, cause i suddenly wanna cook this dish. 

Happy trying it out then =) and I hope you like it.

No comments: