Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 4 : Keep trying harder

As a result of being labelled FAT by the TLC bf of mine, I've been very pushed of my comfort zone (almost) to take the most pleasurable time off to do some dieting. Of course, it's a proper diet. I'm certainly not that stupid to starve myself. Actually i do realise that my body is horizontally challenged these days (okay. fine. i admit. it has been months since im horizontally challenged that i did not bother to do anything cause i still wanna eat and eat and EAT !!!)

Anyway, today is Day 4. For the past 3 days, i've been controlling my diet. Breaking my own record, im actually eating dragon fruit. I never like the thought of even touching it what more to say eating em. At the most unpredictable moment, yes, for my healthy diet im eating Dragon Fruit aka Pitaya Fruit. In fact, i've done a puny research on it. I know that it has lots of nutritions, but by just looking at the purple (though they say it's red, it still looks purple to me) flesh..i just feel so gelik. 


Source: dragon-fruit.biz


Importance of eating a Pitaya fruit
  1. Carotene helps maintain and equally improve the health of the eyes
  2. The fiber enhances digestion in our bodies
  3. The fiber equally reduces fat
  4. The protein component of the pitaya fruit enhances the body’s metabolism
  5. Calcium reinforces bones and aid in formation of healthy teeth
  6. Vitamin B2 acts as a multi vitamin to recover and improve loss appetite
  7. Vitamin B1 assists in production of energy as well as metabolizing carbohydrates
  8. Vitamin B3 lowers bad cholesterol level and enhances the appearance of the skin by moisturizing and smoothening it.
  9. Vitamin C ensures bruises and cuts heal faster and improves the general immune system of our bodies
  10. Phosphorus aids in tissue formation.
See number 2 !! It enhances digestion in our bodies...tsk tsk! Meaning whatever we eat, can be digested a lil more faster than normal right right right. Then read on to number 3 !! It also has fiber that can help to REDUCE FAT ! BINGO~~~ ooh la laa~!

And not forgetting, the ever TLC bf also bought me Flaxseed from the organic shop. Im so lazy that i think im just gonna paste the part where flaxseed can help with dieting.






  • Weight Management - research indicates that including flaxseed in your daily diet can help you manage your weight. Besides stabilizing your sugar levels, flax expands five times in bulk when ingested. Flax taken half an hour before meals will help you eat less, so you will lose weight while simultaneously strengthening your immune system.

 

Well, certainly, only by dieting will not help much. So.... i'm also doing crunches and jogging on the treadmill. Lucky for me, i do not have to jog outside of my house although it would be better so i can have that much of fresh and clean air at the park behind my house. Not when i can wear my PJs at home..so carefree. Heehee.

Last but not least..pray hard and work hard that i can loose weight until the ideal 45kg again..well of course, if i can get lower than that...why not. HAHA! 

*chants* Keep fit. Keeeeeep fit. 45kg. Keep fit. 45kg. Keeeeeeeep fit.

No comments: