Friday, October 29, 2010

分身情人 by 魏晨 (Wei Chen)

Meaningful songs are meant to be shared =) and this is one of them !


This is one of the OSTs of the China drama i finish watching in 4 days (2 seasons; 72episodes) I think im going craaaazzeeeeh soon. Haven't had proper sleep in the past 4 days. For the sake of finishing a drama. I think god i must be crazy ! or... maybe stupid. Like my grandpa always say; the people acting are crazy, the ones watching are stupid. I can't deny that watching drama is a waste of time but it is a nice way to keep our heart and mind occupied with something.. i mean at times we do wish some fairy tale moments could happen in our lives such as it did in the dramas we watch.. **must be the improper sleepless nights causing me to talk shit now. okaaaay. i think i better stop hallucinating and dreaming now. will post more of the OSTs one by one (((((:
p/s: lyrics in chinese, pinyin and english translation shown in video 

No comments: