Friday, October 22, 2010

T'is things i do that are not meant to please anyone

Dear good Lord,

Please give me the the strength and determination i need to pull through the things you put me to test. If i shall be tested, then so be it. But do guide me along the way for i may slow down, and might stray away to the wrong path. Bring me back to the right way and lead me all the way for in You i entrust myself to. So, come what may the obstacles in life. Bless all the kind souls along the way i had met, meeting now and will be meeting in the future. Send your guardian angels to all the people i care and love, give them the courage and faith to continue walking down their path of lives with heads tilt high and be happy always. Amen.



I hope the above-mentioned prayer did not make anyone succumb to heart attack. Worry not. I am still fine if not perfectly sane but of course, i am definitely not suicidal. Yet. Okay. hahaha. Kidding. Sometimes it's just the depression and tension in life that makes me wanna blurt out anything.. well, at least it's a prayer to the One up there rather than rants of what ever not. 

One thing though. I know there are people who wonders (and in fact, even bitch lor) bout why i did not apply for another job after resignation months earlier. 家家有本難念的經 okay. There are certain things you can see from outside that you cannot see from inside. So do not judge me just from what you think you have seen it all. No you have not! Besides, even if you were to ask me why, i can always explain, but can you understand ? However, there are so many things in life..i don't think i am able to explain it all. It happens for a reason, even if it may not be a good one.

Im explaining, not ranting. ahh~ guess it must be the law inside my head. Had been reading my law before i decided to blog my unknown tension out. Of course, if i have the opportunity, i'd definitely like to work and earn some cash while studying but since i do not see any job that interest me so far, i'll just stick to studying, with heart and soul. Hope i can finish my degree soon. Next year if possible. In God i trust and have faith.. 

♥♥

No comments: