Wednesday, December 1, 2010

cantthinkofanytitleagain

Just yesterday evening, i went to the airport to fetch my parents. Their flight got delayed after they boarded the plane. No phones allowed to be switched on in the plane so i had to wait unknowingly of how long and what time they'd reach. I didn't park at the car park as i went up from home accordingly to the time im told, and assuming there should not be any delays since they've boarded, got me waiting in vain in the car for almost an hour. Though i may have wanted to go down and check the time of arrival, but im parked at the yellow line. I hell do not wanna risk getting a ticket for leaving my car unattended.

Anyway, here's what i wanted to say. In that almost an hour wait, it just struck me that being in the airport can give a kind of feeling that im not sure which words are best to describe it. It doesn't matter what one's doing. I realise, i can spot so many kinds of faces in just one place. Really. A place where all emotions are showed, written on the faces of the old and young. Airport. Those that waited eagerly and happily for their friends/family outside the halls of arrival. Those enjoying their meal before departure. The faces of the sad and unwilling to separate with their friends/loved one(s). The excited ones that are going on a vacation, the excited ones waiting for the arrival of their friends/love ones and the excited tourists that cant wait to go explore the destination that they've just reached.(repeating my points... lol.)  Somehow makes me wonder.. is there anyone that would have just stop what they're doing for a minute and just look into the sea of people in the airport and reflect on their own lives?  

Im definitely the eager one waiting for my parents to touch down safely of course and to see the stuffs they've bought for me. So maybe i should say the waiting was kinda like a BLISS. (although it did made me feel emo in some ways..) AND i survived being a lonely ass despite the fact bf could only accompany me hew hrs at nite after work. huuhuuness. and survived being with my nasty dogs. ;D hee~

No comments: