Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pineapple tarts in the making

As the CNY is just in about a week+'s time..i have lotttts of pineapples tarts that i have yet to finish baking >.<" Oh dear me.. Luckily i've baked finish for others and left only my family's tarts to bake. I had baked hundredss of pineapple tarts accordingly to orders of family and close friends. Im not selling, just kindly helping them to bake some..hmm, come to think of it, maybe i should start selling next year ey? ;P

Shaping the pineapple jams to the amount and shape intended.

I just so love pineapple tarts that would melt in your mouth and thank God that i found such recipe online. I'll post the recipe up when im free and of course, if im not lazy o_O! heehee. As of now, no pics of the pineapple tarts for cny.. wait a minute. I do have one picture of a round shaped tart though, which i think i made em last year.. HAHA!

The surface wasnt touched up properly, hence the really ugly looking surface.

Anyway, next! I'd be baking kuih momo aka melting moments. I think i just happen to love all biscuits and food that melts in the mouth ♥

No comments: