Friday, December 5, 2008

Temperamentalism 29

My dear parents are finally back from holidaying. And these are the things i got. Just so *sighs*.. i thought got lots for me but no, still their only son has got the most things. Nvm. I shall go holiday myself and buy meself many me want things ONE DAY. On my own accord, my OWN money ! WAIT, just wait. Or is there anyone who wanna join venture ????? Ahahahakssss =P

A green shirt. Oh yeah my bf has got a light green shirt too! See how considerate my parents are, buying couple colour shirts for us. LOL.

A pair of teardrop shape earings. I dun know what stone that is. And besides this, my mum bought me a sapphire stone that she's still keeping it cause she says she will bring to goldsmith to do something with it..either make a ring or pendant or something. I couldnt be bothered, afterall, it's mine to use later on..haha.

A pink with grey and white and i dun know what colour that is strips jacket.

The Dinasour & Gorilla BAG. Thats the back view.
This is the front view. Yeaps. The Dinasour & Gorilla black bag =)
A pair of black ankle boots. My request..but i told her i wanted nice wedges if she could spot some but she say "so uglyyyyyy lahhh the ones i saw there" and that says it all.
My mum's but i wanna curi it cause it's so nice and comfy and sooo soft i tell you. Fell in love with it just at first glance when i open the plastic bag! Yes, dun mind me. I dun mean curi behind ppl but i just get it and use it and make it mine, if possible. LOL.

No comments: