Friday, December 26, 2008

Temperamentalism 44

25th Dec: Wedding dinner @ Lok Thian with bf, his parents, the aunts & uncles and cousins, nieces & nephews. His cousin's wedding what. Nyways, here's the before going to dinner photos. The getting ready photos...and i look damn fat. My face is R-O-U-N-D megoodness!!! Compliments to my bf for doin my hair *nyeknyek* =P




24th Dec: X'mas eve. Dinner at home. Had yummy lamb chop *ahem* compliments to me! Then went to bf's house, rest for awhile before heading out last minute search for santa hat..went to bdc everise, then to green gallery but only found the hats at 688 4thmile. What a sad case. Waiseh waiseh waiseh this post got show a bit of my bf's body wor. LOL.
REACHED church approximately 2140!! Waited till 2300++ baru they all come. Met my dear Elaine & bf, Joanne, Edward, Karen, sadly no Jenny & Becky, Gilbert, Ken, Shaun, Elizabeth, Freda..saw many other friends too. Bf resting in the car when we reached still raining quite heavily, after mass, balik rumah lo!

No comments: