Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temperamentalism 36

Two nights ago, ahboy and i went to SuperSave to get him a mini version of christmas tree. Cause he's not a christian and he just wanted to have one in his room. The price of the christmas tree + all the decorations + lights, believe me, it's so unbelievably cheap! If i dun remember wrongly, it's around RM15 ONLY. The height of the tree, if you put on the floor, it's only until the knee.
Without my picture beneath the tree ?
or
With my picture beneath the tree?!! Of course with my pic lor !!! See below ! All got my pic one lei ! *SO VERY THE HAPPY*
Red + Orange Lightings. And can you spot the heart shape photo frame with two-ruler-hands by its side? It's a Valentine's gift from me with the wordings on it; "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH" !
Blue + Green Lightings. (We both like this combination better)

HAVE A BLESSED & HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

No comments: